Page 1 of 2
West \  Sunset ???? chptr Or????????

Sunset ???? chptr Or????????

West Regional
views 913
replies 19
following 14

1lows10   +1y
soooo at class acts show last sat,i noticed that there was a handfull of Sunset guys,,,i talked to a few people ,,even tho i should talkd to you guys,,

but when did Sunset get in OR???

after the show i tryed looking everywhere for you Sunset guys on SSM and other shit and nadda

anyone explain or throw who in Or is Sunset????
dropitforme   +1y
It's a fairly new chapter a guy named josh was stationed down in cali while in the service and hung with a chapter down there. When he moved back they said he could start an oregon chapter so he rounded up a few guys and you have Sunset oregon.
1lows10   +1y
lagizzle,,,,,,,,,, any info on these Sunset guys? who or where there based out of ???
NorthwestS   +1y
Hey Brandon you guys gonna throw another show anytime soon? Curious. I was wondering the same thing.
dropitforme   +1y
Based outta Salem it's josh I belive his younger brother, Adam Ivy, and Matt Buttler. Thats all I'm sure of maybe more
3day   +1y
Matt's still around? I havent talked to that guy in a grip. Any pics of the sunset Or guys?
ETNSFLT   +1y
Josh "Shrub" Chapin is the original guy that started the Oregon chapter. He was part of the San Diego chapter before that. If you're on facebook you can search Joshua Chapin and I'm sure you can find him that way. I couldn't find a good link to put on here.

I'm glad to see they're getting noticed a little up there.

-Stew-
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Here is Josh's E-mail josh.chapin@gmail.com
84dime   +1y
Hey wassup its Shrub OR chapter pres. I got a text from stu dog that someone was looking for me. Man i haven't been on here in at least a year. Ya the chapter up here has been around for a year or so but very slow progress but it is picking up this year with the addition to 2 new members and a prospect. As of right now there are 5 members and 1 prospect. I need to get on here more often but our members like to wait until show season to start fixing their truck and get it together in a hurry LOL. If you would like to get a hold of me (no homo) email me at joshua.chapin@gmail.com. I will try to get on here more often. Oh Bob Jamie Guy from untouchable toys says wassup.
1lows10   +1y
yo i could be wrong but were you in freaks salem yrs ago?