Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  2006 Infinity M45 Bagged on 20" Asantis

2006 Infinity M45 Bagged on 20" Asantis

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1633
replies 3
following 3

smithchassis   +1y
This 2006 Infinity M45 came in with an attitude, it was already looking clean with a set of 20" Asantis, and eibach lowering springs, it also has a set of electric exhaust cut outs, that when open made it sound like a beast.

This usually would be enough for most people, but the customer wanted to go lower, and we were up for the task. We used our off the shelf universal macpherson air strut up front, the backsplash of the strut tower had to be trimmed for bag clearance, in the rear, we built a bolt in plate that sits on top of the lower control arm, allowing us to mount the airlift dominator 2500 lb bag upside down, we built a standard cup bracket to lock on to the upper rear spring perch and ran the airline through the control arm and into the trunk.

The management system consists of an aluminum 5 gallon multiport tank, 8 3/8" SMC valves, and 2 Viair 380 compressors. Everything is controlled via 2 small rocker switches that are mounted in an unused space in the console. The car rides, drives and handles like a dream!

Slammed83Mazda   +1y
Update your location pawtna, you no be in the ville no mo. Car looks sick, besides cutting it up just a little more to lay lower it would be a killer cruiser, VERDY NICE HOW MUCH.
smithchassis   +1y
I tried to update the thing earlier, I guess it didn't work out too well, but the car lays on the exhaust, and there's no room for exhaust to go up anymore, it lays so hard on the exhaust in fact that you can't open or close theexhaust cut outs if its sitting down lol
artsar   +1y
Looks sick. I like!
Page 1 of 1