Page 1 of 4
South West \  Wanting to see about starting a central arizona minitruck council

Wanting to see about starting a central arizona minitruck council

South West Regional
views 3144
replies 32
following 27

vctitty   +1y
Hey guys it Titty from Phoenix Vertically Challenged and I would like to try to get everyone on board for doing a council here in the phoenix area. What do u guys think
framelayer   +1y
Phoenix Freaks Of Nature Are down! I would like to help get this started just let me know.
gotyacoverfedaz   +1y
:SUNSET: Az would like to get involved. arizona definitely needs to get something going. if we had 10% of the shows and get togethers the cali scene has we would have a great scene out here.
BK2LIFE   +1y
Az had a council many years ago.
Personally I don
hitncry   +1y
--------------------------------------------

gotyacoverfedaz said:

:SUNSET: Az would like to get involved. arizona definitely needs to get something going. if we had 10% of the shows and get togethers the cali scene has we would have a great scene out here.

Arizona DOES have a great scene and there are a ton of cruise nights and shows out here. I think we have a stronger minitruck scene than most other states. I think we have a closer community than cali too.
lumpy   +1y
i used to be in scmtcc way back and it was a cool way to keep up on events in cali and surounding states but over the years it has died down to minimal people and clubs participating
there officers were nominated and voted on yearly and people could only run so many concecutive years
it would be a good way to get info on events and also bring people together for the good of all in the scene not just clubs but businesses as well that do custom work
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Okay I was not going to say anything but. A Council can work if you make it an information outlet not a police agency and make sure the people that are running it are Mini Truckers. Not people with stock car that just because they have been around the scene for years and never owned or built a custom of any kind thinks they have the right of passage to call themselves Mini Truckers. I know that does not make since but if you have been in the SCMTC for the past few years you would understand.
vctitty   +1y

hitncry said:

gotyacoverfedaz said:

Arizona DOES have a great scene and there are a ton of cruise nights and shows out here. I think we have a stronger minitruck scene than most other states. I think we have a closer community than cali too.

So Will does that mean that surface is down to help. and mike u guys down as well
dailydraggn   +1y
i dont see the point? can you explain why its needed?
hitncry   +1y
Edited: 5/5/2011 1:40:00 AM by hitncry