Page 1 of 1
West \  Casting Custom Cars and their Outspoken Owners

Casting Custom Cars and their Outspoken Owners

West Regional
views 510
replies 9
following 7

ComeRideWithMe   +1y
DRIVERS... START YOUR ENGINES, FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS AND HANG ON TIGHT!

SPEED and ITV Studios America present the newest television show about passionate people and the cars they drive.In this competition sense. we will put 4 car fanatics up against each other to shew off their most prized vehicles. 4 contestants and their cars will compete against each other for the title of
CodyFinesse   +1y
well having to live 45 min. away from LA sure does narrow it down.
ComeRideWithMe   +1y
If you are interested, but are concerned on the details feel free to contact us so we can further discuss.
retro dime   +1y
--------------------------------------------

CodyFinesse said:

well having to live 45 min. away from LA sure does narrow it down.

--------------------------------------------

LA and 45 mins surrounding it has an ABUNDANCE of custom cars. Im sure they won't have a hard time finding rides.

Just hope its not a bunch of DUB/Baller stuff
4DOORWHORE   +1y
45min away dam it jdciposdjf[poeikfiojrgjpwrqoe';jg;ierjgoperjg34upoi5ou0943h5yngeeq i live by sacramento
Uncle Fester   +1y
Argh. ever in Phoenix let me know would be very fun if interested.
dragnlow   +1y
Tell us more of this ultimate driving machine.what's the prize?
ComeRideWithMe   +1y
Thanks for the interest. The 45 minute thing is more for the owner of the car, since we need them to come in before the taping to see the car. If you are outside that area but are still interested be sure to contact us.

As far as the prize, etc. quite a bit is still being finalized so I can't share anything definite about that.
streetchev   +1y
Sounds pretty cool just a bummer on being so far away from la thats ok i like the north west just fine.....
ComeRideWithMe   +1y
Last two days of casting this weekend. If you haven't applied yet, now is the time. We have audition times available Saturday and Sunday.
Page 1 of 1