threads
Page 1 of 1
Tools \  Good non power tube bender? Anyone have one, use one? Is there such a thing

Good non power tube bender? Anyone have one, use one? Is there such a thing

Tools Q & A
views 1542
replies 8
following 9

driptruck   +1y
My buddy is doing some cage and bumper work and asked me if I knew of a bender that is not powered that works worth a crap. I have one but I doesnt work very well but it was free. Anyone use one they would recomend?
burnzya   +1y
http://www.jd2.com/

i have the model 3, and it works awesome. i had about $650 including shipping and one die. i have the plans for the home built bender.. but in the end it was just easier to buy it and start bending.
gimp5561   +1y
i got one like that mine is a pro 105.
it is for sale with 3 sets of die and a new tube notcher $500.00 FOR ALL
Lockone   +1y
jd2.com

We have a model 3 and a model 32 that we modified with a hydraulic cylinder for ease of use. They all work great and prices are reasonable.
BSGcustoms   +1y
jd2 is the way to go if you plan on just buying a bender, if you have the time to make one there is a great write up over at pirate4x4 on home built benders using the pro tools dies.
AVTekk   +1y
I run model 3 as well, very good bender and gives you quite a workout!
slammedxonair   +1y
jd2.com is the way to go. eastwood.com also has a new bender they are selling with a bottle jack and a rotating die.
low_blazer   +1y
I've been running my Protools 105 for years, finally converted it to hydraulic a while back, but I used it as a manual bender for ages....great bender.
unusualfabrication   +1y
JD Squared Model 3 for me as well but mines hydraulic now. Hopefully upgrading to a Model 32 soon!
Page 1 of 1