threads
Page 1 of 4
Dually Projects \  Found this little beauty yesterday...

Found this little beauty yesterday...

Dually Projects
views 6527
replies 34
following 9

jcampbell1180   +1y

89, big block, auto, power everything, new tires, etc.

The guy wants 6k for it. Seems a little pricey to me. At least with gas running at 3 + a gallon. I think I'd offer him $3500.00. Something tells me he's going to be sitting on it for a while.

Hoods in primer, fenders have a bunch of rock chips in 'em, paints got more runs than a whiteboy at a chili eating contest, windows need to be re-tinted, carpet is thrashed, rollpan is kinda beat up.

But, it does have a huge, sweet-ass Iron Maden sticker on the back window (as seen in the bottom pic). It's got alot of billet inside, some captains chairs out of who-knows-what, and the upolstry looks fairly decent.

I checked it out yesterday, but I didn't have my camera on me. I got these pics this morning on my way to work. I'm going to go by after work and see if I can't get some more pics.

Just thought I would share with my Brothers. If anyones interested, I'll post the phone number. (I'm broke, plus, I don't really care for red trucks and tan interiors. Allthough, this one pulls it off nicely.)
pig rig   +1y
I would step up just for the Iron Maden sticker
dragnasty   +1y
not a great price but not completely crazy. Those trucks still have good value. I payed 4grand for mine and the body was thrashed on it.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Oh yeah, I tottally agree with you as far as the value of the truck.

However, it's a market driven economy, and with gas at $3.30 a gallon out here, theres just not much market for a big block truck that gets 10-12 mpg. Unless your just looking for a weekend toy, or your a guy like me, who works for a kick-ass company that pays for your fuel.

Like I said, if He's really hell-bent on getting 6 g's, I think He'll be sitting on it a while.

I put HALF a tank in my Suburban last night. $80 bucks.
guilty by design   +1y
you fuckers should have bought my 86 then, it sold yesterday for 3 grand. No sweet iron maiden sticker, but nobody has ever had sex in it. Bet none of you ever ask that when buying a new truck
jcampbell1180   +1y

As far as you know...

Besides, I would gladly drive somebodys love tub if it had a sweet-ass Iron Maiden sticker like that one. Damn, I need to go out and get me a flannel and some acid-wash Levis.
pig rig   +1y
no I just bury my nose in the back seat and take a big wiff. then tell the owner that some one needs to douche
jcampbell1180   +1y
Dude, that is so gross.

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...
pig rig   +1y
a little visual thought

have a nice lunch
lockone   +1y
^^^:lol:^^^