Page 1 of 1
West \  San Diego !

San Diego !

West Regional
views 477
replies 3
following 3

rabounce   +1y
Well I've been back here since 07 and have been deployed most of the time. Finally got motivated to drive the Ram. I've talked to a few people here and there.. I know of a few spots..

Sunset I promise i'm going to hit up one of your meetings.. and I've been told of a spot on saturday night.. any other cool shit happening these days.. I'll be at FFF feel free to hit me up I'm not stuck up lol..

Whats good in SD??

///BounCe
n2bnlow   +1y
Edited: 2/11/2011 9:04:22 PM by N2BNLOW

Edited: 2/11/2011 9:03:36 PM by N2BNLOW

Cruzin to Belmont Park in Pacific Beach every saturday night during the summer. Cruzin the PCH-101 every saturday and sunday during summer.February 26th, there's a show and shine at Shear Speed in Escondido, Ca. off of Mission ave.April to August there's a cruise night every Friday in Escondido, on Grand ave. Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Choppers, Classics, MiniTrucks, Street Trucks, A little of everything. 6pm-9pm.Not S.D., but on the first saturday of every month, D&G Customs, and :XL: Orange County put on a cruise night in Ontario, Ca. Its held at the Galaxy Burger on S.Archibald Ave., right off the 60. Times are 5pm-9pm. Best of awards, and top 10. $5 to show.:XL: will be at FFF also. Come see us. Most of us aren't stuck up. Haha. :XL:
post photo
domer   +1y
Sat nights we also hang out at the Firestone off of 2nd in El Cajon. at least till it warms up and we can head to the beach.
rabounce   +1y
Sweet Thanks for the info Fella's I'll check it out tommorrow night. That is if anyone's about since aon show. Next weekend hopefully I'll be occupied tubbin my firewall!

Page 1 of 1