threads
Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  will civic brackets work on a accord?

will civic brackets work on a accord?

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 451
replies 7
following 6

ilovebeer   +1y
gonna buy some used cylinders and they have the civic brackets on it.. i think itll fit the bottoms i just have to make the tops. but i just wanna make sure.
n2bnlow   +1y
99% sure you're right. Buddy had a Accord with a Civic kit on it, bottom bolted up but he drilled knew holes for the upper. So If you can make a new upper bracket, you're golden.
:XL:
ilovebeer   +1y
thanks bro.. hey im might be moving out to san diego later this year.. any good meets out there?
dawgpimp   +1y
if it came from a 88-91 civic the bottom won't fit. those years use a 1.5" bung. 92-00 use a 1.625 bungs like the accords. accords have a different bolt pattern for the top mount.

YUH8IN96   +1y
whats up fucker??? what the hell are u up to now??? yea i think the bottom mounts are diff dude.
n2bnlow   +1y
From March to August, every friday night in Escondido is Cruising Grand. From 6pm to 8pm.
I heard there is the same type thing in El Cajon too.
Sunset Truckers has a show in Rancho Bernardo. And there's alot of cruise nights and stuff in
Riverside also. So, there's some stuff to do.
:XL:
ilovebeer   +1y
thanks dawg! lol

jay what are you up to homie? im still in tampa right now but i took a hiatus for a lil while from the scene. never get into car payments unless you have a show car chillin there lol.. i never got around to getting another toy until now after i sold my daily. but i got a 97 cl that im working on now. youll see me at the shows this year before i head out to cali. we should link up!
tukn18saccord   +1y
i have a 2000 accord and im also using my old civic forks no problems at all
Page 1 of 1