Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  looking for 2000 accord upper control arms

looking for 2000 accord upper control arms

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 673
replies 8
following 4

tukn18saccord   +1y
does anyone know who makes 2000 honda accord upper control arms, im going to be running 4 inch air cylinders and im needing some that wont hit. pics who be helpful also of the arms. any info would be helpful, also thinking of building my own, does anyone have any pointers since this will be my first time building any.
YUH8IN96   +1y
you can try the accord store they sell alot of oem an aftermarket parts for accords, i know they make uppers for my year accord so most likely they make them for yours, its www.accordstore.com

whats hitting???
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I made some a LOONG time ago for a friends accord wagon... not sure if its the same as yours or not...

ill try to dig up some pics.

Taylor
tukn18saccord   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Chopped Mazda said:

I made some a LOONG time ago for a friends accord wagon... not sure if its the same as yours or not...

ill try to dig up some pics.

Taylor

cool that would be most helpful, i was thinking of you guys cause you all build some killer shit
tukn18saccord   +1y

YUH8IN96 said:

you can try the accord store they sell alot of oem an aftermarket parts for accords, i know they make uppers for my year accord so most likely they make them for yours, its www.accordstore.com

whats hitting???

the cylinder is hitting on the control arm right behind the ball joint, had this same problem on my civic i just shaved plated those but im making some parts that will put my front lower so i wont be able to do this this time
tukn18saccord   +1y
i checked the accord site they only have the 4 degree adjustable but i found some other things there to help me out thanks for that info
YUH8IN96   +1y
yea man no prob, i never really had a problem with my arms hitting the cylinders hopefully new arms will help out

id like to see the ones taylor made, i might be interested down the road
tukn18saccord   +1y
yeah me to
tukn18saccord   +1y
hey joe morrow what the deal on the ones you have, do they have ball joints and bushings ready to install, if so whats the price need to order them with in 2 weeks
Page 1 of 1