Chris Marks Memoral Show

West Regional
views 488
replies 6
following 6

truck action   +1y
Edited: 1/4/2011 10:54:04 AM by truck action

Edited: 1/4/2011 10:52:39 AM by truck action

Any one know if there will be a Chris Marks Memorial show this year???
98dakota20   +1y
bump. any info. someone told me its the 29th of this month, no info though.
choppedn22d   +1y
Pete from Freaks sent me a text and said it was Jan 29th 10-5 @ Vacaville Harley
Softee   +1y

post photo
lowoh4   +1y
Hey guys, yeah the show is definitely on. Due to me moving, and getting a new job and not having any free time, I am not helping set it up this year, but if you call Shawn 707-673-7417 or Melissa 707-673-6289, they can give you all the details on everything. Hope this thing blows up big! Had a great turnout last year...

This will also be the last show with my Silvy before I drop her off to Cen Cal with her new owner... :-(
calicraig   +1y
Nice turnout,,, even though the sun never came out... My pics were the red S10 from Freaks,, That truck was so frickin clean. I loved the chop top C10, and I also liked the convertible Monte Carlo as well as the yellow Harley with tribal flames.... there were lots of others though that deserve recognition

All in all it was a super nice show... Next year I will be better dressed (I didnt even have a bed on,, lol).

Good job
truck action   +1y
Photo's are up,Show Coverage!Was a great turn out for the bad weather>Lots of great rides!
Page 1 of 1