Page 1 of 1
South West \  Friday night local truck meet!! Houston, TX

Friday night local truck meet!! Houston, TX

South West Regional
views 1277
replies 6
following 5

AntiScene Waldo   +1y
Do you live in the Spring, Woodlands, Conroe, Humble, Tomball area or surrounding areas, hell even in Houston?! Do you drive a badass bagged or customized vehicle?

Well tomorrow night we are having a local truck meet at the sonic at 2920 and Kuykendahl starting at 9pm. We are always looking to meet new people and kick it with old friends!!! Some come out a...nd help support this scene we call minitrucking!!

Last week we had an amazing turnout!! Hopefully we can get this weeks meet just as good if not better! So if you live in Houston or any of the areas mentioned earlier, please join us!!

radar   +1y
I'd like to see something like this start again in the area. I won't be able to go until after the holidays. What about on Saturday or sunday evenings instead? Just an idea!
radar   +1y
I'd like to see something like this start again in the area. I won't be able to go until after the holidays. What about on Saturday or sunday evenings instead? Just an idea!
radar   +1y
Not sure why it posted twice!
eherna05   +1y
damn, like to see this in the austin and surrounding areas...
AntiScene Waldo   +1y
Radar...We kinda had the local meet going for a while on friday. But this will be the last one this year since the next 2 weeks are holidays...so I'm gonna find out if anyone wants to do one on maybe thursday next week...but ill let ya know whats up!
AntiScene Waldo   +1y
so first off I wanna thank everyone for coming out every week and turning this local meet into something big!

second...this week, in respect to the holiday and family time, we will be holding the local truck meet on sunday 8pm at the same spot as normal! Hope to see some people come out if ya can and kick it with us!

Happy Holidays to all!
Page 1 of 1