South West \  Forest Lane Reunion!!

Forest Lane Reunion!!

South West Regional
views 2818
replies 11
following 4

donobird   +1y
Edited: 9/22/2011 8:22:11 PM by donobird

Edited: 11/30/2010 12:56:11 PM by donobirdUp date on an old postthe cruise will be Oct. 15th 2011Forest Lane was the hot spot in Dallas for mini trucking in the late 80s. Also a one of the hottest spots in the US for hot rodding from the late 60s to the late 80s. there is a facebook group that has decided to have a cruise-in. June 4th, 2011 at 9pm Forest lane at Marsh lane in Dallas, Texas

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=179557145389118&id=179030792108420&ref=notif
donobird   +1y
Just wondering who all from the DFW area cruised here back in the day??? I remember seeing a lot of featured minitrucks on this strip back in the day.
relaxedmitch   +1y
I rolled Forest as a teenager...those were some fun days!! I'd be into doing it again sometime if there was something going on out there, keep me posted, thanks.
donobird   +1y
i'll do that Mitch, so far it sounds like its gunna be big. for one night anyway.
djbarney   +1y
I lived just a few miles from Forest Lane and used to cruise and hang out with Buddies and try to impressed the girls.lol
I moved to South Texas in 1980 and in 1992 started my mobile entertainment company. Music was always a big deal
while crusing the Lane. I look forward to coming back to Dallas and Forest Lane to relive those Glory Days!
djbarney
oldodgeboy   +1y
I used to live across the street from djbarney and Forest LN was THE cruisin spot to be in the late 60's and 70's!!! If the right bets were made for a drag race, everyone would load up and head for Luna RD a few miles down the road and it was ON!!! Lots of CRAZY CRAZY stuff went on around the Forest/Marsh intersection and the stories are too numerous to mention here!! Count me in for THIS reunion!!!
djbarney   +1y
Edited: 1/18/2011 10:50:46 AM by djbarney

To the powers that be...If you need a DJ for this Forest Lane Reunion, I am avaliable!

www.djbarneylee.com

donobird   +1y
yeah, i have some video of street racing on nw hwy from 91. the storys are endless. i hope every one from the day can come out.
donobird   +1y

post photo