Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  trouble after shaving civic drip rails

trouble after shaving civic drip rails

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 526
replies 8
following 6

TALKNOW   +1y

spider97   +1y
seen it done on others hondas and never seen it cracked. just make sure that its not to much filler you can always use a fiberglass if you want something stronger
nissandoordragger   +1y
--------------------------------------------

spider97 said:

seen it done on others hondas and never seen it cracked. just make sure that its not to much filler you can always use a fiberglass if you want something stronger

--------------------------------------------

worst advise ever DO NOT USE FIBERGLASS ON ANY STEEL PART it WILL delaminate and crack weld in your filler peice solid not just a few tacks here and ther then use a duraglaa or fiber all or kitty hair one of the 500 names for it then use you filler then prime and you will never have a problim with it
jdauer02   +1y
^^ thats exactly how I did mine on my accord wagon, should be pics in my profile if you want to check them out.
TALKNOW   +1y
thanks. i've seen shitty shave jobs here in south GA. and alot of em crack. but their prob using a ton of filler. i"ll try it and see what happens. thanks guys
gonz   +1y
where in south ga? anyway take their advise and never ever use fiberglass on steel that shits brittle and will definetly not hold up to the rigors of everyday driving.
TALKNOW   +1y
im in valdosta. right off I-75
gonz   +1y
oh sweet im up around the waycross area
spider97   +1y
by fiberglass i meant a tiger hair duraglass etc etc
Page 1 of 1