threads
Page 1 of 1
Toy Model Cars \  Aoshima kits and parts???

Aoshima kits and parts???

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 1258
replies 4
following 5

Tacon19s   +1y
What the hell happened to them? A year or so ago there were still plenty of toyota pickup kits and like 10 different sets of wheels you could buy.....and now I cant hardly find one Toyota kit??? I have a version1 I have been working on for a while but just wanted another to play around with and wanted some new wheels for my current one. I really just want another set of the racing hart 5 star chrome wheels that came on it.....my dumbass lost them! Anyway if you know where I can get this stuff lemme know. thanks
relaxednoma   +1y
Hit up RPPhobby.com
JUICED03   +1y
--------------------------------------------

dragginsonoma said:

Hit up RPPhobby.com

--------------------------------------------

^^^^^ hes right i have built 2 regular cabs 1 crew cab on regular cab frame i cut and back halfed and ordered rims from them too i even used another frame from a kit and built a chevy dually on it and ordered big wheels and the kit worked out awesome
JUICED03   +1y

heres a few i have built by my remote controll truck to show the size of the remote controll truck lol ...... btw the remote controll truck is finished if you look at my thread on it but rpp hobby is a good site and reliable and they ship shit fast
post photo
ptman2002   +1y
check out scaledreams.com rick is a great guy and tons of product. rpphobby is a great place too. its mostly rc stuff now.
Page 1 of 1