Page 1 of 2
West \  So Cal High Desert Mini Truckers

So Cal High Desert Mini Truckers

West Regional
views 980
replies 15
following 7

BSTCLOTHING   +1y
Hey. Im Frank From Twisted Obsessions/BST Clothing. Just thought we might need a place here in the regional section to talk about cruise nights, shows, and other events that Mini Truckers from the HD might be attending.
BSTCLOTHING   +1y
First order of business. HD Roll call for West Coast Nats!

BST Clothing/Twisted Obsessions!
sadisticiron   +1y
sorry not going have way to much work to do
BSTCLOTHING   +1y
Sucks man. It was a great time! By the way Flips frame looks Baaaaaad ass!
sadisticiron   +1y
thanks... had some things to finish up would have loved to have been there
sadisticiron   +1y
also if any of you high desert guys and gals need anything let me know. from cnc brackets to air ride parts. im cheaper then you think
Rusty Shackleford   +1y
Bobby, seen your 95 and First Blood at the SEMA afterparty a few years ago (as well as some of your work in MT) and I'm very impressed. Top notch work. (Flip from said your the man when it comes to yotas) Next time I need some work done to the taco I'll give ya a call.

Frank, I know Pat from T.O. , kool guy. Next cruise night or show I go to I'll definately introduce myself. Lots of kool minitruckers in the HD.
kl09ca   +1y
and just think...the frame is only the beginning :ST: :NAUGHTY:
BSTCLOTHING   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Rusty Shackleford said:

Bobby, seen your 95 and First Blood at the SEMA afterparty a few years ago (as well as some of your work in MT) and I'm very impressed. Top notch work. (Flip from said your the man when it comes to yotas) Next time I need some work done to the taco I'll give ya a call.

Frank, I know Pat from T.O. , kool guy. Next cruise night or show I go to I'll definately introduce myself. Lots of kool minitruckers in the HD.

--------------------------------------------

Cool man! Our cruise night is every third Friday at toms on bear valley at 8pm. Swing on by and say whats up!
BSTCLOTHING   +1y
Anyone rolling to the 951 Kustoms open house cruise night this sat?