Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  opioions on titan wheels

opioions on titan wheels

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 840
replies 8
following 6

bodydropped720   +1y
after selling the boyds back to a friend then ordering some 20s (and having problems with dealer) I have decided to rock some simple titan rims for now. I picked up a set today for super cheap with 2 good 215/35 tires. The guy I got them from said he couldn't put them on his hardbody b/c he would have to run 4 runner fenders. Is this true? I'm asking bc this makes me worry about clearance on my lil 720, I have ran caddys long ago and they were somewhat close but nothing to worry about. Are these 18in titans much different? (I have a narrower 620 axle I'm just concered about the front) Thanks for the help guys. BTW if you have any pics of powder coated titan wheels post them up please!
mike86mazda   +1y
The titan wheels dont fit all that well. you will need 4wd fenders if you wanna run them in the front...
bodydropped720   +1y
a 4wd 720 fender is the same as a 2wd fender
Rob Clayhill   +1y
you might get better information on them at http://www.infamousnissan.com
jimmy726   +1y
i am going to say no because i had to flair the shit out of my bed which i dont like and run 4x4s on the front of my hardbody
bodydropped720   +1y
Jimmy, I assume you are talking about the caddy wheels in ur pic? I wonder if its just a hardbody thing b/c when I had my oem rear axle my caddys fit fine on the 720, I didn't have to flare my bedsides or anything. Even a stock hardbody the wheels look pretty far out there.
bagdb2200   +1y
--------------------------------------------

bodydropped720 said:

Jimmy, I assume you are talking about the caddy wheels in ur pic? I wonder if its just a hardbody thing b/c when I had my oem rear axle my caddys fit fine on the 720, I didn't have to flare my bedsides or anything. Even a stock hardbody the wheels look pretty far out there.

--------------------------------------------

His pictures have the 6 spoke Titan/Armada wheels.

I had the 17" Denali wheels on my 720, and they rubbed the bedsides a little in the back, I had to pull them out. The front they fit better because of the camber. The Titan/Armada/QX56 wheels stick out 1/2" more. So if the 620 axle is 1.5-2" narrower you should be good in the back, and the front you might be ok with camber pulling the wheel in, but I would proably narrow the front a bit if it was my truck.
bodydropped720   +1y
Thanks DroptSdime for the info. Yea I never got to rock my truck w/ the bodydrop and caddys/denalis so I was a little unsure but I understand what you mean, I didn't know about the xtra half inch, that is some handy info to have. I guess if I clicked on his profile/enlarged the pic I would have known he had titan wheels! haha my fault.
95laynframe   +1y
i have Titans on my bodied Hardbody. Front has no problems, on the rear is a big problem. I cand pull sides out far enough. I am taking truck to a local hot rod shop today to see about grafting 4x4 fenders to bed.
Page 1 of 1