threads
Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  best place to buy billet wheels?

best place to buy billet wheels?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 2751
replies 13
following 13

tofnlows10   +1y
best place to buy billet wheels? straight from company or ? any suggestions on company's? good vs badhad some B.A.D. a few years back, took so long to get and answer the phone, i dont think they i would go back...but they make sick stuff!!
bd94s10   +1y
Colorado Custom in my opinion.  Just call them.
Rob Clayhill   +1y

intro had my wheels shipped to me in just over 2 weeks of ordering them. BAD seemed to have messed alot of people around, and from what i hear, they arent doing much anymore.
Jeremystephens   +1y
bought mine from raceline and they were backed up but only took 3wks... great wheel great customer service and some smoking deals... i ordered straight from www.racelinewheels.com   i talked to greg
tealchevy   +1y
direct from intro. 4 weeks
SeveredTX   +1y

We sell Colorado, Intro pretty cheap.  Let me know which ones and your zip code and i can get you a price to your door.   
PHATTIREGUY   +1y

I JUST ORDERED RACELINE BILLETS TOLD 3-4 WEEKS BEST PRICE IVE SEEN ON ANY BILLET WHEEL.
sbutlerii   +1y
I am in need of a set of 26x10 intros can you guys pm me your prices I will pay cash.  
thenickster   +1y

Any specific billet wheel company you plan on going with? If Bonspeeds...hit up Status (creatingrollingart.com), if Intro...e-mail me
Reyna_Bros   +1y

We can help you with all your Raceline wheel needs, Quite a bit less expensive.