Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  8-Lug Escalade?

8-Lug Escalade?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1701
replies 6
following 4

low f350   +1y
I need to convert a 2010 Escalade to 8-lug without using adapters.  Its 2wd and the new HD trucks use different hubs (they have 4 bolts bolting them to the hub and the escalade has 3).  The suspension is identical to the new 2wd 1500 truck.  Anyone have any ideas?
kaoss   +1y
Suburban 2500hd?
low f350   +1y
they use the torsion design also.  Its actually the same design they have used since 99.  the new escalade has struts
low f350   +1y
Im  wondering how everyone mounts 30s on the new escalades.  Im pretty sure they are all 8 lug wheels designed for the hummer...
yellowd50   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by low f350Im  wondering how everyone mounts 30s on the new escalades.  Im pretty sure they are all 8 lug wheels designed for the hummer...---------------------------------------------I know that the limo company's convert them to 8 lug, might want to check with one of them see what they do. 
toadfrog17   +1y
Edited: 7/26/2010 10:15:34 PM by toadfrog17

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by low f350Im  wondering how everyone mounts 30s on the new escalades.  Im pretty sure they are all 8 lug wheels designed for the hummer...--------------------------------------------- Check out this forum page 2. All these wheels are 6 lug. I don't think you'll need adapters. It looks like all asanti's you can get in 6 lug. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/129830-anyone-have-pics-murdered-out-escalade-2.html
low f350   +1y
The reason I want to convert to 8 lug is so I can run 10 lug super singles.  I dont want to stack adapters and I wanted to see if it was possible without 1-off custom 6 to 10 lug adapters.
Page 1 of 1