threads
Page 1 of 1
West \  14th Annual Martinez Car,Truck&Bike Show Hosted by MIDNIGHTERS CC 8/21/10

14th Annual Martinez Car,Truck&Bike Show Hosted by MIDNIGHTERS CC 8/21/10

West Regional
views 412
replies 4
following 5

_BiG_PaT_   +1y

For more info go to MartinezCarShow
simple-pleasurez   +1y
i'm there! as is most of the simple-pleasurez folk!!
crazygenius13   +1y
Should be able to make this one. 
truck action   +1y
Thank you Midnighters for a great show & good time!MIDNIGHTERS Also for picking my truck as Midnighters Pick!                                                          Gary/ Truck ACTION                                                        Vallejo,Ca.   ccMIDNIGHTER
post photo
calicraig   +1y

Best show I've been to,,, Well organized,, Great selection of vehicles from Minitrucks, classics, musclecars, modifieds mama cars (the PT cruiser was tight), lowriders, motorcycles,, sorry if i forgot anybody because it was that well represented. Lots of prizes, trophies, entertainment and all set in beautiful downtown Martinez. It was also nice to only have to roll 2 miles to get there (didnt have to wake up @ the butt crack of dawn). I was super impressed with the number of Midnighters workin the show along with an army of volunteers (might have been wives or GF's). I will definitely be back next year and want to maybe have enough going on with my truck to get an award (tough competition though). Thanks Midnighters !!!!
Page 1 of 1