Nissan Trucks \  build thread for my 98 frontier

build thread for my 98 frontier

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 1255
replies 11
following 6

jcjcsoccerkid   +1y
Edited: 6/15/2010 9:20:58 AM by jcjcsoccerkid

Edited: 6/15/2010 9:19:09 AM by jcjcsoccerkidhere's my 98 fronty. i did the notch about 8 months ago. one of my buddies did the welding    this weekend we started bagging the front. i didn't have my fittings in when we did it so the bags are just aired up on schrader valves now. the fittings just came in yesterday so i can hook up the air management this week      
xgolferdude   +1y

sweet man 
mjavy7   +1y

Looking good. Any pictures with the front end layed out?
jcjcsoccerkid   +1y
no laid out pics yet because i still havent cut my fenders and the shrader valves are right on top of the bag so i'd have no way of airing it back up. i'm hooking up the air management this week so i'll be able to post some laid out pics in a few days

jcjcsoccerkid   +1y
got the back done about 2 months ago with the help of friends...finally updating the thread

layed out

ride height

up almost all the way
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
98FRMED150   +1y
i like the upper bag mounts!
jcjcsoccerkid   +1y
thanks...i was thinking about making cups for the upper mounts, but me and my buddy figured since we already had these we'd make them work and do something a little different
jcjcsoccerkid   +1y
haven't updated in forever...truck is still doing great. burnout contest at Scrapin' the Coast After that I added a phantom grille and put the fender flares back on with the crew at Siknic 2011 Cruisin' the Coast and we just got back from Last Resort last night...more pics coming soon. here's a bit o' draggin near baton rouge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWNJ1ApRf64&feature=feedu
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Your truck looks fresh bro. nice work