threads
Page 1 of 1
Photography \  WHAT ARE THESE GUYS UP TO THESE DAYS?

WHAT ARE THESE GUYS UP TO THESE DAYS?

Photography Q & A
views 963
replies 8
following 8

dumptkota   +1y
Brian "BMC" McCormick and Steve StillwellAlso what happened to the "lake" that he liked to shoot at? I believe I heard it was owned by a guy that wanted the look of a lake in his backyard but didnt want the up keep. Sounds kinda far fetched but either way it made or some AWESOME reflection shots. This is BMC's pbase page http://www.pbase.com/bmc1/my_automotive_photos
idrgbdy   +1y
awesome.

post photo
jrock   +1y
wow ....what a scene...if the wifey would let me i would blow that up and put it in my living room
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y

I may be in left field here yet I thought the lake look was actually at a training facility of some sort that was "flooded" for the photo shoots.  None the less it is beautiful.
Blitz Noma   +1y

that looks awesome...
FXDGRND   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Uncle Fester I may be in left field here yet I thought the lake look was actually at a training facility of some sort that was "flooded" for the photo shoots.  None the less it is beautiful. --------------------------------------------- Ding Ding Ding.. It's some law enforcement wet condition training area. He shot a few covers there.
dumptkota   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by FXDGRND---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uncle FesterI may be in left field here yet I thought the lake look was actually at a training facility of some sort that was "flooded" for the photo shoots.  None the less it is beautiful.---------------------------------------------Ding Ding Ding.. It's some law enforcement wet condition training area. He shot a few covers there.---------------------------------------------That makes a lot more sense than what i heard. thanks for confirming that.
HotRodDime   +1y

that dually is one of my favorite shoots of ALL TIME! Brian is the Marketing Director for Readylift, not sure about Steve... A lot of Editor's move on to be Marketing Directors, seems to be a good job, with decent pay lol  
mjavy7   +1y

I have no idea but always wondered were the shallow lake was at ... now I know the rest of the story LOL.
Page 1 of 1