threads
Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  720 owners! help a brotha out!

720 owners! help a brotha out!

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 398
replies 4
following 3

bodydropped720   +1y
like most of you im running a weber carb. ive plugged allmost all my intake ports that are no longer used off with NPT plugs. below the t'stat are two sensors, i think on is a water temp sensor. the other has a yellow plug on it for the factory harness, what is this and what thread is that thing? i think it's metric pipe thread. i'm not using this sensor i'm running an aftermarket harness from the hot-rod shop. thank you for your help.

dirty   +1y

post up a pic of where exactly your talking about and ill check out mine.mine is still stock so ill i should be able to see what your looking for
bodydropped720   +1y

its all good. thanks for willing to lend a hand. I went to peidmont fastener and it's some FUBAR'd thread size thats actually in b/n normal metric pipe thread sizes, so im just gunna have the unused holes welded shut.
dirty   +1y

not a problem
igmuskratt   +1y

do you know where i can find a header for a 720 ? or a place to get sheetmetal, like a front pass side fender.....seems like everywhere i look the fenders are cheap but cost freakin twice as much to ship it. any help would be rad.

Page 1 of 1