Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Centerline Archers

Centerline Archers

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 778
replies 7
following 6

2fistin   +1y
Does anyone know if their directional like the twisted vistas for example? i went to get new tires and the guy said they were. just want to double check 
nvr53   +1y
thay are on one side
post photo
ahab   +1y
Edited: 5/27/2010 11:32:57 PM by ahab

I think they are one of centerlines cast series wheels.  The wheels only twist in one direction.  To have a true directional wheel you would have two lefts and two rights that twist oposite directions. 
2fistin   +1y
ok so they're not? thanx andrew. yea the guy at the tire place said the rear wheel in the pic is supposed to go on the driver side i saw no difference. but thanx again
DraggnIsuzu   +1y
What you really need to do is get a job and body drop ur truck lol !
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DraggnIsuzuWhat you really need to do is get a job and body drop ur truck lol !---------------------------------------------jobs are over rated......................... but body drops arent,  haha
post photo
2fistin   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DraggnIsuzuWhat you really need to do is get a job and body drop ur truck lol !--------------------------------------------- well if you'd answer your phone once in a while maybe that could happen! lol oh and stop going fishing and work on your junk already!
Rob Clayhill   +1y

<-- My twisted blades are a "true directional" made by Intro and there are 2 lefts and 2 rights. they are designed to have all 4 wheels twist the same direction, with the blades sweeping backward. Opposite from what your are like in the picture. Nice truck by the way, the wheels make it  

Page 1 of 1