Page 1 of 1
West \  2010 SoCal cruise

2010 SoCal cruise

West Regional
views 394
replies 7
following 5

TufLuv80   +1y
Alright we did this last year and now we are thinking about doing it again. We want to change it up and do something different so we want everyones input on what they think we should do to make it enjoyable for everyone. New route, new stops, where to end at etc.....  We need your input and participation on this one so we can make it another good cruise..
TufLuv80   +1y

So no one has any input or ideas that they would like to try and put out there for this?
Petey   +1y
yea but we talked at the shop, do you want me to post it here so all can put there input in on it?    
TufLuv80   +1y

Petey I know we already talked about it and if you want to post your idea go ahead. It doesn't seem like anyone has opinions on this subject...

ETNSFLT   +1y

Like we talked about Saturday night, Roley, a shorter cruise than last year. We got to the beach way too late. I think we should keep the cruise part of it to like 10 miles or so. I like the idea of just hanging in a parking lot somewhere that has restaurants. But I also think it should be somewhere that we'll be seen. -Stew-
nvr53   +1y

can you post what you did last year just to get an idea of what took place
ETNSFLT   +1y

We all met up at Extreme Audio and Customs (Joel's shop) in Riverside. We met there at around 11. We rolled out of there, if I remember right, at about 2 and headed to Huntington Beach. Most of SunSet just kept on going down PCH and went home. The cruise was cool but it took way too long and the beach was freaking crowded as hell. -Stew-
TufLuv80   +1y

The post of the last cruise is on here under so cal beach cruise in the west forum. I want some input I am thinking about doing a cruise thru the shops!!!  Start at Joel's shop then cruise to other shops in Anaheim area I don't know just an idea.

Page 1 of 1