threads
Page 1 of 2
Nissan Trucks \  Nissan Titan control arms....

Nissan Titan control arms....

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 2186
replies 14
following 8

belowclvl   +1y
Could someone tell me who makes them and some prices they don't have to be anything out of the ordinary. Just want some and wanting to get shorter spindles to get rid of my camber issue. Thanks for all of the help and any suggestions for the camber issue
belowclvl   +1y
Believe max is the only one that does anything with the spindles correct? Thank you all finally got the rear complete now trying to get the front right
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Max is the only one I know makin drop spindles for the titan. I have a friend of mine Bob (Inssan on here) that has a new set of 4" drop spindles, that Max made, for sale. The spindles work great , he has them on his titan. . As for arms you could get in touch with Jimmy at Jimmys rod & custom in Edgewater FL. He made the arms on Bob's titan.  Hes screen name on here is JIMMYSROD.... Hope that helps ya
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

I have Max's spindles on my Armada and there is very minimal camber even with my factory arms.  If you can pick up a set used that would be ideal.
tacomaon24s   +1y

i make spindles and arms for those any way you want for any type of lift or lower with any size wheel and tire.
jimmy726   +1y

http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7049&page=2 Secrets of of the bag look at post #34 in that thread the cheap and easy way to less camber on a titan
belowclvl   +1y
Relaxed720 how much does he want for them? Also will they bolt up to my factory arms until I can afford new arms?
Tacomaon24s how much and have you ever done them before. Just curious the guys that die my truck the first time said they knew how to get my Titan to lay right and f*cked it up really bad so just had to go get the rear redone now working on the front.. Little at a time. This has cost me out the ass
belowclvl   +1y
The help is so much appreciated people if yall only knew the road I've gone down with this truck getting it back on the road
belowclvl   +1y
Ok....so using the chevy parts wheel that change anything with abs or the rack steering fill me in. I'm not a real big gearhead. Also on his one off lowers did he make them shorter or longer? I'm assuming shorter correct? Sorry for all the questions .
belowclvl   +1y
Anyone what's the deal with chevy parts? What do I have to change if anything if so tell me the year of parts and they are sold...bought whatever!!!