Page 1 of 1
Photography \  Old SHOWFEST coverage

Old SHOWFEST coverage

Photography Q & A
views 887
replies 8
following 8

severed5   +1y
Yep, some old coverage that's been sitting on my comp forever. Def one of my favorite shows from the past. Check it out:

http://benttradingcards.com/pics/CarShows/Showfest/index.htm

derek <ST>
bENTtradingcards.com
Facebook: bENTtradingcards
Dragginthru DVD   +1y
Edited: 5/11/2010 8:23:07 PM by Dragginthru DVD

I went that year by far my favorite show besides the hood rats and there guns. lost my wallet also! lol
offthewall   +1y

pretty much every feature truck imaginable... i really wish i couldve gone one of those years
twistedsdime   +1y

Thank you so much for posting this. I am even more ready for Thursday now!!
NCsteven   +1y

mike i second that! i am so pumped

idrgbdy   +1y
wtf. lol. looks like a good time.

cheese   +1y

THOSE BRING BACK SOME MEMORIES! I WISH I WAS GONNA MAKE IT THAT WAY THIS YEAR!
Jance Customs   +1y

You take awesome photos!!! The cool thing I like about old show coverage is, I can go back and look at them and say "hey I actually know the person who drives that" now that it's several years later.
severed5   +1y

Thanks for the comments. This show was def a show I will look back on when I'm an old guy sitting in the nursing home. Jason's "chop it up like Mike Jones" was my favorite memory on the strip from that year. If I come across my other CD I'll post a few more pics. I have a pic of this guy who's passed out in the PS of his truck while his girlfriend is driving him around. Jason has the bullhorn right in his face and this guy doesn't budge. Too much fun that year. I'm ready for this weekend, is it Thursday yet?!
Page 1 of 1