South West \  Status "Showtime" Coverage

Status "Showtime" Coverage

South West Regional
views 768
replies 8
following 7

swapmeet   +1y
Edited: 5/2/2010 10:35:46 PM by swapmeet

For those of you who didn't make it out...Ya'll missed a helluva show! The weather was spectacular, I was a little beby overcast from 11-1:00 or so... but sunny and even a little hot the rest of the day.
I think a lot of people were gun shy after TexMex... Friday night the forcast was for 60% chance of thunderstorms. Quite a few high quality rides were in attendance, with Extensive, Nfamus and of course Status being represented. The Status crew did a great job and I think this show will be huge next year. 
http://www.socalcustoms.com/Shows/2010/StatusShowtime/index.htm  
SPOT   +1y

Thanks for the kind words and for covering the show.Great pics! We also think your right about people being gun shy due to a high chance of rain. Never the less we had a great time and can't wait to put on a great show for everyone next year. Thanks again to all who came out to support the show.
Just_Robert   +1y

Great show coverage Robin!
twistedsdime   +1y

Nice show coverage. Looked like a good time.
LaidNeon   +1y
wish i could have made it
foxkid   +1y

Great pics robin! Thanks to Rich, Spot , and everyone up at Status for putting on a great show.
AFTBigRob   +1y

Wish I could have made it. Truck broke down in Waco Friday afternoon on the way there.
SPOT   +1y

Rob, you shoulda called me!
SPOT   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by foxkidGreat pics robin! Thanks to Rich, Spot , and everyone up at Status for putting on a great show.---------------------------------------------Preciate that Brandon! Glad you made it out!
Page 1 of 1