threads
Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  XB Scion Owners....

XB Scion Owners....

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 895
replies 8
following 9

mazrod   +1y
Edited: 5/10/2010 7:52:00 PM by HotShot92

I need some light shed on these things. theirs one at the dealer for 10,000 for a 2005. Test drove it and it drove great, great handling, some what had some speed for being just a measley 1.5, lack of cargo space, looks like 3 would be sqished in the back seat, lots of aftermarket parts as well. Anyone have a double din in theirs, thinking a single din in that much space would look out of place. overall what other pro and cons do you guys have. or i have a 94 civic and a 92 stnd cab mazda i willtrade someone lol.........oh looking at the 04-07
IMLOWER   +1y

i had an 04   i loved the thing a double din works  but on mine i molded in 13" and moved the ac controls  3 fit in the rear   but only 2 comfortablely  and as far as the power goes  they are alil  slow  but mine held up fine with 20's   so if you stick with an 18 or smaller   youll have plenty of power for it  pics of mine are on my profile
scotto79   +1y

http://www.clubxb.com/ I don't have one, but theres lots of help on Club XB for these cars.  I'm seriously considering one when my Caravan goes out.
smctoy   +1y
Edited: 4/28/2010 9:25:59 PM by smcprez

Here is a pic of my ex's 06 TC. As you can see there are tons of stuff for them & to be honest I liked drving it...they also get great gas milage too!
post photo
IMLOWER   +1y

post photo
post photo
kaoss   +1y

I love mine. You have to get creatative as far as cargo goes, but I have halled a 60 gallon compressor home from Lowes in mine. Make sure to lower it, because they are just plain ugly at stock hieght. Takes all of about 30 mins to replace the springs with basic handtools. I have a single din in mine, and it looks out of place because I had to cut a dash bezel up that I had laying around, but you really wouldn't notice if you weren't looking. They have a near perfect sound stage also. Mine is lowered close to 2" all around on 17's but now on the stock stealies. Motor responds well to a short ram intake. I have a fujita f5 on mine. The stock muffler is off the Lexus, so don't look for horsepower gains there. 
post photo
gravity5   +1y
Edited: 4/29/2010 12:21:45 AM by gravity5

I did a double din in a customer I did, and air as well, rode great and had OK room...  I have a set of front air struts for sale if anyone wants em, fairly cheap too.  
nc dragger   +1y

this what i did when i had mine alpinr head unit and alpine center speaker unit under it.
post photo
_BiG_PaT_   +1y

I have an 04 with a pioneer avic d3 and it looks  better in there than the single din slide out that I had.
Page 1 of 1