threads
Page 1 of 3
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Japanese VIP Video...

Japanese VIP Video...

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 3541
replies 21
following 20

Getbored Designs   +1y
seriously.... there was a vw at h20 this year with serious camber like thathe was told not to drive ithe continued and got towedand for good reasonhow far can you actually ride on the sidewall....
twistedsdime   +1y
Edited: 4/18/2010 12:16:46 PM by twistedsdime

Edited: 4/18/2010 12:06:49 PM by twistedsdimeIt's "Demon Camber" 
post photo
post photo
h8rstyle   +1y
WOW that is some serious camber, the dish on that wheel isn't helping the look at all.... he needs to cut that thing up and get it looking right.
post photo
22below   +1y

Looks cool as hell cruising like that, I wouldnt do it, but looks cool
bagged4doorcivic   +1y

What the FUCK is that. I watched it like 4 times and  laughed every time I heard him say that.
tuckinlugs06   +1y

how to hell to they turn the rim is allreaddy on the fender
tuckinlugs06   +1y
June 15, 2007 - A certain subsection of Japanese car tuners - specifically those punch-permed bosozoku deep out in the country side - like to give their cars something known as onikamu - "demon camber", in English. In a nutshell, a car with demon camber is a car with an obscene amount of negative camber. Click here to see a photo of a Previa with the evilest of all evil cambers. Get the idea? Good. Back during Japan's pre-D1 drifting heyday, some of these demon camber aficionados liked to say that this extreme tire tuck was actually beneficial to overall performance. We've heard two reasons for this: the first reason centers around the idea that a car with reduced grip in the front would be easier to slide. The second theory behind the "advantages" of demon camber revolves around weight transfer. When a car takes a corner, the centripetal force causes the car to shift its weight to the outside of the corner, right? Apparently, when an onikamu-equipped car takes a corner, this weight shift is so great, the massively negative-cambered wheels will shift to a (slightly more) upright position (meaning less negative camber) and maximize the tire's contact patch.