Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Pro Wheels on Ebay

Pro Wheels on Ebay

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 475
replies 5
following 6

belowclvl   +1y
I was searching for billet wheels on eBay and ran across these Pro Wheels that seem to be intro knock offs. I wanted to see what everyone thought about these are they junk or what? I noticed you can get financed through eBay and that's about the only way my wife would ever let me spend that much on a set of rims. Thanks for the input don't know much about them.
bigperm   +1y

ive seen these on ebay before, and i love em!  not so mainstream;  my old roomate had a set of Pro billet  20s on his truck;  they are super nice wheels, but just like intro, or boyd, or whoever, they are made to order, so do your homework on your backspacing and stuff.   oh they have a website, too...  www.prowheels.net  i never considered the ebay financing thing... i may have to look into that...
pdolgner   +1y
I called Pro Wheels looking for sponsership a while back.. The guy I talked to was super nice and knew a lot about his wheels.  Unfortunatly we did not work out a deal but I would definetly pick up a set based on how friendly and helpful they were.  Now I can tell you I wouldn't buy Raceline wheels...  Not that they are not bad ass or good wheels but the first guy I talked to in Marketing was an ass, the 2nd guy was nice though.  The first guy, Ryan I think, said "Oh your truck is going to be in SEMA? What booth?" I responded well it's not in the booth but will be on the floor for Air Zenith.  He said "oh it's not in a booth, well anyone can get their car into SEMA"... what a fucktard....
Layumon22s   +1y
Are those directly through pro wheels or someone else? For the prices I'm seeing you should contact them directly and they will put you in contact with an authorized sales rep who can probably do better than those eBay prices.
Layumon22s   +1y
And the raceline people are jerks emailed 3 times from the SAME email address within 2 months and got 3 DIFFERENT prices like $500+ differences
blake_benoit2600i   +1y

i picked up a set from guy on ebay from florida. deff a bada$$ wheel
Page 1 of 1