Page 1 of 1
Tools \  Hobart Handler 210?

Hobart Handler 210?

Tools Q & A
views 416
replies 7
following 7

bundston   +1y
im looking at getting a welder and im wanting to try and keep it in the $1000 range or less but i want to be able to do anything with it frame work, sheet metal, ect whats yalls opinion of the handler 210
AiredOut   +1y

Ive personally never like any of hobarts products.  Every one of their welders ive ever used is very inconsistent.  I prefer miller or lincoln, and really love my snap-on 250sl.  You pay for quality.  I highly recommend upping your budget slightly to get what you really want, and only make a welder purchase once.  
bundston   +1y

besides what thickness the welder states it can weld what do i really need to be looking for in the specs
chafin   +1y
ive used hobart welders for awhile now and love them. all hobart is is a miller welder in a different case its a cheaper miller basically.  so far everyone that i know that has one loves it and to me its a better quality welder than a lincoln. i have owned both for long periods of time and hands down will continue to use hobart. in fact im saving right now to buy there tig welder.  just make sure that what ever welder you buy is what you want. do some research on all the welders and compare the price right down to the specs. which ever one you get enjoy it and take care of it.
bigdaddypaco   +1y
I have a Hobart 180 and love it, havent had the first problem out of it in the 6-7 years I have had it...
bill brasky   +1y
Ran alot of wire through my  180 and love it.
overkillFFF   +1y

I have a millermatic 210 and I love it, the Hobart is basically the same machine, I can do sheet metal and then crank it up to do the heavy burn ins.
Marcos_65   +1y
The hobart handler 187 is good too.
Page 1 of 1