Page 1 of 2
West \  Relaxin At The Rock club challenge

Relaxin At The Rock club challenge

West Regional
views 942
replies 17
following 8

leftsyder   +1y
Have you met all the guys in your club? Do you know all the vehicles that are in your club? NO? After June 26th you might be able to say YES to both these questions , have fun and get payed back. Kinetik persents Relaxin At The Rock in Portland , Or June 26th and heres the club challenge ........... The club that brings out the most registered logoed vehicles we will be giving back 1/2 of your enrty fee minus park fee at awards time. $25 registration fee minus $5 park fee $20 and we are giving back $10......this could add up to a lot of money the winning club can do what ever they want with. So good luck , bring your club , have fun and maybe go home with a couple hundred bucks ! for more info check out the show form on SSM or www.relaxinattherock.com.
See ya soon, Ron
1lows10   +1y

suup Ron,,  well to that first one,,, if one does not know everyone in there club or what they may own --doesnt sound like a much structured club by anymeans,,, this sounds great and everything,,           but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it may provoke a night before sticker slappin you could say if ya know what i mean.   O and the next time ER and Magical put down another bowling get together i will get ahold of you and or Mike
leftsyder   +1y

That was directed to nation wide clubs ya know? the local guys should know for sure !Id be down to bowl soulds like a great time let me know on the next one , (503)318-5984Ron
bigjon   +1y
you know Sittin Pretti gonna win,  there the only big club in the NW!  I'm excited for the show anyway
1lows10   +1y

"THE" only one ???????

leftsyder   +1y

Sittin Pretti was there last year.....Extreme Renditions won the club part. are you saying Sittin Pretti didnt bring everything out? If not maybe this will get them to bring them all out this year or ER will win again? Why would only NW clubs come? You never know what might happen but I think ER had around 12-15 vehicles last year.....if so that would have been $150 for the club if we did this challenge last year. Thats a lot of truck gear or beer or what ever you choose to do with it. Ron
billybob   +1y
Not to mention ill be flaming up some mailboxes for the raffle. .hope everyone can make it out to the show! Its definitely gonna be a good time!
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y

No bonus points for distance traveled with logoed rides??? lol  Right now I only know of two  ST coming up as of now

1lows10   +1y

and more toilet seats perhaps ?? or switch plates for the light s?? or plug-ins
bigjon   +1y
I wish ST  had a washington chapter,  At least one that was active!