Page 1 of 1
Photography \  Cameras And Shots

Cameras And Shots

Photography Q & A
views 479
replies 8
following 9

mazrod   +1y
Ive been getting into Photography recently taking various shots with my cheap Kodak digital and they dont turn out to bad but could be better. Ive been throwing around a few Cameras in mind like the Nikon D3000, Olympus E-520, Canon rebel eos xsi efs-18-55is, Sony a330. could anyone shed some light on these cameras and what they think and some of their shots with their cameras so i can get an idea on what to get. Im really leaning towards the Nikon D3000. Are their any other cameras out their that i missed ?

Thanks guys........
sideshizzle   +1y
Stick with nikon or canon. I haven't heard that many great things about the xsi. The canon t1I or t2I have been getting great reviews on the other hand.
dtesilverado   +1y
i shoot with the canon xs but i also have a really good lens on there. the 18-55 is not a bad peice of glass but i would stick with L series glass.    this was with the 18-55 
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y
i got the rebel xt and love it. just get a decent body and great glass.
mjavy7   +1y

I have a couple of co-wworkers that are into photography and they both tell me that Cannon is the best camera but nikon makes the better lense.I personally have a cannon but is not an SLR. If I ever upgrade I think I will try nikon to have the beeter lense.  
bigdaddypaco   +1y
I use a Canon 20D, 30D and and an older Canon digital D60, I also have a Canon EOS 5 Film Camera which uses all my digital lenses and flashes....I started out on a XTibut would skip the Rebel line altogether if I had to do it again...Canon has some great lenses and not just in the "L" lens line.and Tamron and Sigma make some lenses that rival the "L" lenses for a lot better price...Check out B&H or Adorama and look at their used 30D, 40D or 50D cameras...save yourself some money buying used....they all come with a warranty thru the shop so if anything goes bad your covered....
trucks&stuff   +1y

i just got a nikon d5000 and works great, but i am still trying to learn some stuff.
bigdaddypaco   +1y
forgot, you can see some of my pics at Picsand Deviant Art gallery
lowdown07   +1y
I just got my canon rebel T1i with 18-55 lense and i love it im kinda new to the photography stuff i had a little 8 MP sony i did a little with but i wanna get more into so any help would be greatly appreciated
Page 1 of 1