threads
Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  720 layed out on 20s front suspension being a bitch....HELP!!!

720 layed out on 20s front suspension being a bitch....HELP!!!

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 1954
replies 6
following 7

MrYin   +1y
the upper control arm binds bad. i flipped the uppers and still binds. thinking about pie cutting them. not sure yet.....any suggestions? will the hardbody front suspension swap on the 720? does anyone make control arms for the 720?

jdauer02   +1y

flip them back and pie cut or for arms contact Michigan Metal works.  Here is his profile on here and myspace linkhttp://www.streetsource.com/im/viewuser.aspx?id=Chopped+Mazda  www.myspace.com/michiganmetalworks  also check out infamousnissan.com if you havent already
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
werd, like jayme said, i can make you a set of control arms for the 720. shoot me an email to info@michiganmetalworks  if your interested in a quote and more info!  thanks  Taylor
jimmy726   +1y

do you have spindles??????
warpedrenderings   +1y
http://community.ratsun.net/topic/17769-85-720-spindle-swap/?s=4f3a387c9d287028a57d3cc2085bfcf5found this this has some infor i think you can use a nissan upper arm but you might have to use the 720 crossshaft no idea realy arm might be exactly the same so it would probally be pointless. best bet is probally pie cutting them or getting uppers made , if you get a upper arm made it would probally be best to get it with a uniball. i had cando arms on my hardbody and they where getting close to binding but i had a tire on a 15inch rim that was a little bigger then a 20 on a 225/20/35 . and sorry no more front end ideas 
okcustoms   +1y

You might want to build some new spindles to raise the the spindle height. If you would like to modify them you can contact me or my partner jimmy(all20s)  we have a similar project in the shop right now. We just built new uppers and modified the lowers. Let me no if you figure it out. 
ALL 20S   +1y
Check my profile man, You can see the new uppers on the 720. I'm gonna have new pics up of the front half the frame tomorrow
Page 1 of 1