Page 1 of 2
Photography \  Some pics with new canon rebel T2I

Some pics with new canon rebel T2I

Photography Q & A
views 1154
replies 16
following 8

nichecivic   +1y
Hey guys im  new to the photography world.  I am taking graphic design in college right now so trying to branch of into Photography to.  I just bought a Canon Rebel T2i a week ago.  First slr I have ever had, so im learning how to use it!  Im posting up a few pics I have done around the house.  Only photoshoping done is resized them 18 megapixels makes very large photos.  Let me know what you think and give me some pointers on how to improve.   
nichecivic   +1y
Here are a few more 
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
twistedsdime   +1y

What about a butterfly?

nichecivic   +1y
Ha Ha funny.  Just trying to learn to take good shots.  Going to go shoot some truck shots today!
bigdaddypaco   +1y
If you are shooting in RAW format you will need to sharpen the image in your editing program, if your not shooting in RAW, you really should! Learn the Exposure Triangle an d how the light meter works...www.photographyonthenet.com is a great resource for Canon shooters.
nichecivic   +1y
Thanks im working on learning to shoot in raw
bigdaddypaco   +1y
best book to get is "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson... 
nichecivic   +1y
Here are some pics I took to day of my ride and some buddy rides.  Let me know what ya think! 
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
BK2LIFE   +1y
i think they are squished as hell on this forum.. best is to place a link to see them in all their glory...
nichecivic   +1y
yea i know they are squished.  May have to figure out making a link to them.