Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  my newly upadated titan

my newly upadated titan

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 404
replies 2
following 2

belowclvl   +1y
Well its a long story but.......I got the truck in november of 2008 and had to have it bagged. Well i looked around and was looking for a price that was in my budget while still being able to do a small amount of remodeling at home. Well i come across a shop in Galveston Island that was just what i was looking for. So i proceeded to take it down there and told them i wanted it by tex mex they said no problem be out by february, Well to make a long story short i didnt receive the truck until i believe it was june or july of 09 after being told promise after promise so needless to say i was pissed. I get there pick it up check out everything work looked what i thought was decent pretty clean welds nice setup on the tank, compressors and everything of the sort. So im driving home from Galveston back to caldwell and fill a slight vibration didnt think much of it figured it was the used tires and needed front end alignment. Now flash forward 400 miles.......snapped two off rearend, rearend was never set in the right spot cant get the front end aligned becuz the bags are in two different spots and airs up all f*cked up.So i took it to a buddy here in my home town Rutherfords Rods and Customs and he put a four link under it, found a new spot for the valves that were welded to the frame, new home for the compressors that were welded to the frame changed the back mounts that were bent to holy hell or never mounted right i dont know and the list goes on and on. So i just wanted to share some pics of what the truck finally is and some of the work..

belowclvl   +1y

sorry if the pics are too big. i still have to fix the front but thats how she sits right now.
06_footy   +1y

Sorry to hear about the misfortunes in the beginning but from one titan owner to another. You have a nice ride.
Page 1 of 1