threads
Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Anyone powdercoating near Mobile, AL.?

Anyone powdercoating near Mobile, AL.?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1932
replies 15
following 7

stuckinacoma98   +1y
I am trying to find someone to powdercoat some 20 inch wheels I'm located in mobile alabama i tried to search on here but really not having any luck. It doesnt matter if its in florida or mississippi. I'll drive i just need some help with this! thanks!
therapy   +1y
Edited: 3/10/2010 6:31:14 PM by therapy

I have a friend that powder coats ..Hit me up..
pugz   +1y
how big of parts can your firend do?  im gonna need my frame done in a few months and its being built close to mobile
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I have a great guy up here in michigan that does powdercoating. He does a fantastic job, and does alot of mail order stuff.   I know its kinda far away, but maybee worth a shot, his prices are great, and the work is great too.   Taylor
JMANN251   +1y

hey rick me and mike were just talkin about that today you can buy the kit threw summitracing is pretty cheap just dont know how hard it is
therapy   +1y

Yeah Mat was aking him about doing frames the other weekend when we were at the shop..I dont know what they came up with
stuckinacoma98   +1y

hey joey i sent you a email with pics jerry i saw that my dad is actually buying it but we dont have the oven.. i would rather just pay someone to do it, lol.
stuckinacoma98   +1y

if all else fails taylor ill check it out i found a guy in birmingham that has a pretty professional looking setup going on but im gonna research everything i can, i HATE sending parts off. i have always had bad luck!

JMANN251   +1y

you a regular oven it just a 20 it will fit you just have to do them at differnt times but if you got it i would do a bullshit wheel at first just to check it out lol
stuckinacoma98   +1y

lol damn that im not messing up my oven it was expensive, lemme use kents and ill give it a shot. i called a guy in bham this morning and they want 125 a wheel and will do either a full matte black or a matte with a black chrome lip