threads
Page 1 of 2
Nissan Trucks \  Does anyone remember the orange nissan hardbody with the top cut off it and on the cover of mt?

Does anyone remember the orange nissan hardbody with the top cut off it and on the cover of mt?

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 1130
replies 11
following 11

npsolow2002   +1y
Im looking to see if anyone has pixs of this truck and also who owned it or what happened to it?  If i remember correctly it was on smothie wheels bodydroped  and was juiced  the issue could be form 1995-2000 im not sure

mazberrydelight   +1y
little decieving on the forum topic , there was about 20 trucks on the cover of that issue . i believe the truck belonged to duck from
gimp5561   +1y

ya think that was duck's truck, tag/windshield one said MYWORLD.    
npsolow2002   +1y

Sorry for being so short on explaining details on the truck and the cover of the mt  But thank you guys is there any pixs out there of it ? I thought it was a cool nissan

dragnlow   +1y
Tito shot that cover at Texas heat wave in 1998 Damn that was awhile ago
aa taco chris   +1y
Edited: 3/7/2010 8:08:30 PM by ChrisRodShop

post photo
aa taco chris   +1y

Not me circled in the pic, found that pic a while back.  Duck did own that truck, back in 98' I believe it was. I was 13 at the time and building a nissan hardbody bagged/bd'd and really got started in the scene back then. Was definitely a badass truck...
Bush   +1y

I was just digging way into the archives and found this thread with a few more pics http://www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?topic_id=77094&Page=1
dwn2erths10   +1y
Thats ducks truck alright. I never got to see it put together. by the time i got into downIIearth it was in pieces. getting bigger and wheels and new interior, but he lost interest in it. On a different note thats my brother in law in the passenger seat, he had the bagged and bodied ram charger (maroon and silver).