Page 1 of 1
Tools \  whos got a milwaukee sawzall?

whos got a milwaukee sawzall?

Tools Q & A
views 386
replies 5
following 4

slow50   +1y
i picked up a used milwaukee 6520-21 its got a switch on top that you slide from side to side i was wondering whats that for? also theres a little black flap that folds down from the front grip where you would hold it whats that for too? other then that its a good saw.
laynwindows   +1y

forward and reverse! just kiddin, speed maybe?
shpaint1   +1y
the switch on top switches it from orbital cut to straight cut, not real sure what flap your talking about, mine dont have any thing   i would call a flap?, do i like it yea i guess so, the quick change blade holder dont hold very well any more and i think its harder to cut with them my dewalt ( it seams as tho it takes more work to make it cut straight), it doesnt feel as powerful as it either, but it works ok.
slow50   +1y

wich way is orbital and wich way is straight?
low99maz   +1y

the black flap is square in shape it should lock the blade in, look on there website maybe it has a diagram. or call ur local repair dealer and tell them what model num it is, they should be able to hook you up
slow50   +1y

ya i went on the web site but my computer doesnt have the right thing to read the owners manual. thanks anywase.
Page 1 of 1