Page 1 of 2
Nissan Trucks \  720 front end ideas needed

720 front end ideas needed

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 1415
replies 11
following 8

MrYin   +1y
i want to know if anyone has any pics or links to some bad ass 720 front end...conversion or not. just needing some ideas. i was thinking phantom grill and hardbody bumper
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

I think a 720 front end is a good idea
LWRD_FRK   +1y

LWRD_FRK   +1y

720 with phantom and hardbody bumper... Thats oldskool, been done too many times... I say keep it with the origila front end, it looks nice, just chrome out the grille, bumper, and valance...
slammedcivicsi   +1y
Ive always been fond of the original front end, otherwise a nice suttle conversion is caprice headlights. You can cut your grille to fit them, and they are just a nice simple conversion.
tre5   +1y

Escalade front end would be super sicky, radcical!!!
MrYin   +1y

i had the all chrome front end already. i like the caprice headlights. thats pretty slick. any other conversion ideas. what about a frontier bumper and valance?
warpedrenderings   +1y
how about jeep commander lights turned side ways make a grill, get a hardbody painted bumper and weld what ever you need to it to make the lights look good
MrYin   +1y

wtf are you talking about dude. that sounds so fucked up
warpedrenderings   +1y
dont sound anymore fucked up then you askin for ideas then coming back on here and instead of jsut saying that dont sound good got anymore ideas , you got to say some stupid shit. heres my next idea sell it and buy a prius