threads
Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  Not a dually related but kind of is...

Not a dually related but kind of is...

General Discussion
views 831
replies 12
following 8

okcderek   +1y
Weill I have had my truck and or trailer for sale for a couple months now. (wanted to either sell them and buy a dumptruck, or sell trailer and convert my truck to a dumptruck .....to save money on fuel) Well, my buddy I work w/ is buying a Pete longhood from Missouri next weekend if all goes thru...and when he does he will be short a trailer. So, after discussing this today...I am going to trade him my Hilbilt trailer for a 359 Peterbilt supertruck he has. And park my Freightliner, pull the sleeper, paint the truck, remove the 5th wheel, and convert it to a dumptruck.(over the winter of course) I am stoked....I been eye balling this Pete he has had for awhile now, and was actually going to buy it off him, if mine sold. Here is a pic of my trailer and the truck I am getting in trade....
So if all goes right, trading this trailer...

..for this truck..
thread post photo
okcderek   +1y
thread post photo
onefasthoagie   +1y
is it just me, or does that thing look like it's saggin in the middle?
low95xlt   +1y
looks like a good deal
liljlowrider   +1y
its got smoothies
jcampbell1180   +1y

It's a fragging Pete thing. They sometimes develop an issue with the cab suspension which causes the back of the cab to sag after a while.

Cool, Derek. But the only thing that would make that 'ol Pete look better is if it had a KW on the hood. J/P Hope it works out for you, Brother!
diabolic kustoms   +1y
smoothies...yum
okcderek   +1y

I dont know about a KW hood, but I will change the headlights out to single round lights if I get it.
1986crew   +1y

The air bags on the back of the cab have deflated.....basically what campy said!
okcderek   +1y
Yeah, once the truck is mine...I am going to have the bags under the cab looked at. Not saying the truck is perfect...but I can haul just as much as my truck and trailer, use less fuel, and its alot easier to find Class B drivers than it is to find Class A drivers w/ end dump experience. Once my son starts school full time, I plan to drive during the day while he is in school. Thats an extra 500 to 800 a week I would save.(pay varies depending on how much the driver hustles)