Page 1 of 2
Photography \  New SSM Photographer

New SSM Photographer

Photography Q & A
views 1327
replies 19
following 8

scminitrucker   +1y
Whats up fellows?  I'm gonna be doing some photography for SSM and I was wondering if anyone knows of any feature worthy rides in my area.  I talked to Kris and he said it would be a good idea to post on the forums and see if you guys could give me any leads.  I live in SC and I am about halfway between Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC.  If ya'll know of anyone, let me know.  Thanks guys, and I look forward to shooting for SSM.  Also, to any of the current SSM photographers, I would like to talk to some of you and get some pointers, tricks, etc. to add to my own techniques.  Thanks again guys and look forward to hearing from you.
pugz   +1y
welcome to being a contributor.
scminitrucker   +1y

Thanks man.  I can't wait to get started.  I think I have a sickness.  lol.  But that's ok.
Layumon22s   +1y
If you're coming to Blood Drag in GA there should be plenty of things for you to shoot for the magazine
scminitrucker   +1y

BUMP
idrgbdy   +1y
welcome man! you going to showfest or the RA show? i'll be at those, and a few others up north.
DILLARD   +1y

Dont forget me.......   
CHUNK91   +1y

Welcome... Yeah, don`t forget about Lay`d Out At The Park show.  I will be their and Blood Drag GA, so come out and hang out with us. I will be at some other show`s as well.  What are you shooting with? (camera)
idrgbdy   +1y
show some of your photography work.   oh ya, jeffrey's show's ok. haha jk. LOATP is a do-not-miss-show! 
do_spiderman   +1y
Welcome