threads
Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Is it possible???

Is it possible???

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 603
replies 9
following 10

droppedmzda   +1y
I know it is a dumb question to ask, because pretty much anything is possible with the appropriate time/money/talent.

I was wondering of anyone had taken a FWD and.....

1. Cut the floor out
2. Raise the floor
3. Build a full frame like you would do with a SFBD for a truck

I know there is a civic hatch with a blower sticking through the hood, and I think I remember a taurus wagon that this had been started.

Has it ever been completed???

mmautoworks   +1y

i know of a chevy cavaler done that way with a small block not finished yet

79squarebody   +1y

yes thats been done i know the guy that built that hatch..he used a s10 front clip if i remember right..
drpitlo   +1y

there was a 94-96 accord 2 door i believe in primer on here someone started but havent seen any updates for awhile.  if you can   At the Shop forum on here they have pics of the hatch on thier myspace page.      http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=227389990 
post photo
BK2LIFE   +1y
yes you can.   i think that is the answer you want. 
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

The white Accord you're talking about had an S-10 front clip and a small block in it as well.  Ultimately, the car ultimately ended up in the dumpster, but I'm sure it would have worked if the builder had the time and space to complete it.
drpitlo   +1y

Was it white i thought it was primer but yea i think you are right about the front clip.  It was also doored to wasnt it ? 
tuckinlugs06   +1y

yea the cavi is sick ..only thing is a car the body floor is the support so you gota make sure its as strong or stronger then when you started
metal worx inc   +1y

that civic there was built by chris who works at metal worx inc he sold that to a guy who has it now, if u would like to ask him any questions just hit us up 9104389353
Page 1 of 1