Page 1 of 1
West \  MILD vs. WILD

MILD vs. WILD

West Regional
views 368
replies 5
following 6

overkillFFF   +1y
Sup guys, okay, need a little advise here, basically when putting vehicles into a show class, what classifies a vehicle as "mild" and what classifies it as "wild" Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated here. Thanks.
artsar   +1y

i know some of the shows in canada are based on the number of mods rather than the complexity. For instance 0-5 is modified 6-10 mild 10+ wild. I have also been to shows that had the types of mods listed, so lambos would be a wild mod and with enough wild mods you were in the wild categorie.  I personally like the types of mods list since some cars are placed in categories they shouldn't be in because they have alot of little things done rather then a few drastic things. Hope that helped.
gold_standard   +1y
To me, a mild ride would have mostly bolt on mods, and wild one would have more custom mods.
Mulligan   +1y
it can vary, you have some options. some shows go strictly by body mods. more than a certain number and its wild. some (what i prefer) go off number of 'completed sections' ie  full body and paint count as one, completed custom interior counts as one, completed motor counts as one, suspension counts as one point. 1 point=street, 2=mild 3+=wild. hot rod show, ie GNRS have semi and radical...you wont even be in radical unless you have a completely painted/chrome/etc.. undercarriage and motor
tuckinlugs06   +1y

ya the more mods is wild and mild is like just bags and minor mods ...wild is shaved baged bodied etc.etc.
Layumon22s   +1y
Edited: 2/2/2010 8:01:07 PM by Layumon22s

Edited: 2/2/2010 8:00:55 PM by Layumon22sfor minitrucks mild: just bagged, rims, small interior work (like a easy pop-off painted dash pieces), maybe some light shaving or still in stock paintwild: at least 3 of these: bagged and bodied, shaved and painted, interior completely redone, chromed/painted motor, detailed suspensionit's also depends a lot on what else is attendancewhen my truck was just bagged, stock paint, custom interior @ small local shows I was in the wild class. where at bigger more truck shows I usually went in the "mild" on a street, mild, wild class I think classing truck is why so many have gone to a top 50 format. it's just too touchy of a subject. I lost to another "mild" truck at a show. It was on 52s with like 25" of lift with 12" of that being adjustable. nowhere near where he should have been classed
Page 1 of 1