Page 1 of 1
West \  new to the seattle area

new to the seattle area

West Regional
views 720
replies 4
following 5

2bseen   +1y
hey everybody. just moved up to the seattle area and looking for some people to hang with that are into the scene.. or mayb a club to run with. let me know.
tacomatoy2001   +1y

Welcome to the area and to the site. Just moved here about 2 years ago ourselves from Arkansas, big change. Big local show coming up August 10th called Summer Slam in Arlington, last year some big names showed up, Mini Truckin, Crime pays video, ect it was a great show, I know also of Lowdown in Shelton in June. Like your Orange extra cab, looks great, check mine out and let me know what you think.

truck action   +1y
Yeah my oldest son moved up there 5 years ago & I'm hoping to drive my ride up this year for that show!!
post photo
post photo
truck action   +1y
Yeah my oldest son moved up there 5 years ago & I'm hoping to drive my ride up this year for that show!!
slamdblazer   +1y

Hey i actually saw your orange toy on craigslist the other day it looked pretty clean. theres alot of local clubs around up here and alot of neat smaller trucks shows which makes it really easy to get to know people in the area.  My Myspace is Myspace.com/JonesPaintInnovationsmy facebook is http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000510861823
Page 1 of 1