Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  2006 scion tc

2006 scion tc

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 454
replies 5
following 4

draggin04   +1y
got a buddy of mine thats wants to put his 2006 scion tc on air i am pretty sure they make kits out there so what is the best way to go through with doing this all the help i can get would be nice
drpitlo   +1y

Air Lift Is making a kit 5" drop In the front 6" in the rear and tucks 18" wheels. Hope that helps unless he wants something custom. Im sure you have a dealer you can go thru but if not give me a call and ill help out with what i can. thanks     Bobby Superior auto works804-328-2886  
draggin04   +1y

thanks man we were looking at the airbagit.com kit but im not sure if thats the way to go or not
IGotIssues   +1y

Check out the guys at Hydroholics.  They have had quite a few builds on here.  They're service and product is great, and will happily answer any questions you have.Hydroholics.net
tre5   +1y

yeah, but we dont do airbags. Not enough lift or drop in those silly things. Hydraulics will get you lower, get you higher, and ride nicer. But if you want to stick with air, be my guest, lol.
draggin04   +1y

i just went to hydroholics.net and was looking at the kits which one would be the best kit he dont want nothing special and what all else would i need 
Page 1 of 1