threads
Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  what do you think(vw question)

what do you think(vw question)

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 449
replies 3
following 3

draggin04   +1y
i just purchased a 1973 vw super beetle. I know a bunc of people are saying this is the wrong vw to do and all that but the price was not bad. I have some air cylinders laying around and was thinking of putting them on there. is this a good way to go or should i go with a kit form airkewld.com
cookiemonster13   +1y

airkelwd stuff is crap. it is just air cylinders though. your car has struts on it. it would be easier to use hydros.  on the other question, yes this is the wrong car do, it is basically worth nothing. if you want to get something that has resale buy a 1964 and back car. small side windows and windshield, and also link pin front beam.   
draggin04   +1y

ok im lookin at another vw down the rode from me forsale and thinking of grabbing it. not sure on the year but i know its not a super beetle. i dont know much about them except there fun as hell to drive. but as far as the hydraulic set up goes have there been any done.

cookiemonster13   +1y

yeah i helped do one over 10 years ago. it had hydros and 18's on it. there are plenty of others though go to thesamba.com to learn the years.
Page 1 of 1