Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  BAD WHEELS

BAD WHEELS

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 590
replies 15
following 13

tlw32882   +1y
can somebody tell me why i would want to order from them? there website has said they were going to update it for a year now, yet it hasnt been done! i was interested but now have decided to go with something else. CHANGE MY MIND!!! i have seen threads saying that they are still open but they have not shown signs that they are still open?????????????? SO WHAT S THE DEAL??
beanz   +1y

they are open for sure. the guy who owns bad realy only builds the wheels as a side job so to speek. he has a regular daytime job just like everyone else but builds wheels after hours. you should def get bad wheels they make some of the top wheels if you ask me. they would be my only choice in wheels if i had the cash to get some new billets for sure.
Lagz   +1y

not to mention how awesome they are.. just try and get ahold of him... but i feel like if youre already posting this thread you'll be the guy in 3 weeks posting another thread on how you cant get ahold of him and how you want to know where your moneys going
layinlow78   +1y

does anybody have this Bad Wheels website so I could look at some of his work??  Looking for something new for my Burban to wear once I have it out the shop!!
2lowtoy   +1y

billetaccesoriesdirect.com 
tlw32882   +1y
Edited: 1/1/2010 10:44:57 AM by DragaDodge

where can i see pics of their latest wheels? do they just make whats on their website.
tlw32882   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Lagz not to mention how awesome they are.. just try and get ahold of him... but i feel like if youre already posting this thread you'll be the guy in 3 weeks posting another thread on how you cant get ahold of him and how you want to know where your moneys going --------------------------------------------- i wont be the dude asking in 3 weeks. there has been enough threads schooling people on how to get in touch with BAD. i want to know why there has been no updates to their website and why there has been no new wheels from BAD in like 2 years? yeah i could call but im sure someone here knows. 
JustRob   +1y

Just call him and tell him you're a potential customer and you're wondering about this stuff..... I'm sure he can give you a better answer than anyone else

Rob Clayhill   +1y

my brother ordered a set of 20" BAD Havocs (new b.a.d design) the same exact day i ordered a set of 20" Intros back in april.i got my wheels 2 weeks later, my brother on the other hand waited almost 4 months. BAD (and many other billet wheel manufacturers) had run out of wheel hoops and was having a tough time getting them. the wheels were deffinately worth the wait, they are sick! jason from BAD had also made it right by allowing my brother to order a matching steering wheel at cost.  
metal worx inc   +1y

just get up with jason, BAD has some sweet wheels we have had many rides with sets on in the shop