I know I'm Crazy Civic Build

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 573
replies 5
following 5

addictiverides   +1y
Edited: 12/16/2009 3:44:42 PM by addictiverides

Edited: 12/16/2009 3:19:09 PM by addictiverides
 Started building/rebuilding this civic when I got it. Saing it shortly ... doin alot!  Will put up more pics soon but some of the ones taken till now are in my profile.

Just did these undergussets for my lower link bars in solidworks. Makes me want to design and cut the whole front strut brace to hold my bags ...

Also Laser cut the panles for the sides of the car. Putting in plexi sheet in between Body and inside panles.

addictiverides   +1y

Out with the old Moved stock Break Booster, Cluch, and inlet for my steering seal. Also Got rid of the brake proportioning valve, Fuel Filter, Cluch Resivor, ect. and moved it to the wiper cow. Also put iin the new wheel tubs and filled some holes on the stock rails.  Started Smoothing it all out Cut These inner side panles out. and used the cutout to template the doors      Started cutting ... Have more pics soon...
post photo
DeepSouthS10   +1y

damn this thing is gonna be crazy!
KhushbuMalik   +1y
Hi, Its crazy!     Regards,Khushbu Malikhttp://www.carsteering.com/buick_steering.htmBuick Steering
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

what are you doin to the doors exactly? flat screen monitors?? thats a shit-load of work man, looks very intesne
SACKTCIVICNZ   +1y
thh will be mean when its done keep up the good work
post photo
Page 1 of 1