Page 1 of 2
Tools \  CHEAP FLAP DISKS!!!

CHEAP FLAP DISKS!!!

Tools Q & A
views 991
replies 13
following 12

92zuzuman   +1y
 Dont know if u guys have ever seen this site www.lehighvalleyabrasives.com they have awesome deals on flap disks cutoff wheels etc. I just ordered about 150 flap disks and i have to say theyre just as good as the dewalt ones ive been using forever at 1/4th of the cost. $1.79 each! No more driving to tractor supply or the hardware store and getting hosed for 8 bucks everytime i need a disc.
Jcfreeman0   +1y
hell yeah thanks for the link. I've used alot of those metabo cut off wheels. They work great! My friends dad works at a sheet metal shop and used to bring them over all the time.
OneLowToy92   +1y
What grit do u guys suggest for sheet metal ?
KEEF   +1y
Thanks for the info we been paying 5 bux a piece for flap disks
bodydropped85   +1y
Edited: 12/14/2009 8:49:43 PM by bagged85

150? holy shit. and they make flap discs for roloc's :LOVE:
slammedxonair   +1y

Wow great find thanks for posting the link, that will definitely help lower my expenses! I pay about $5-6 each right now.
DCCUSTOMMINIS   +1y
I work for Dewalt so my cost is pretty good!
cookiemonster13   +1y

THANKS MAN! i just order $142 worth of supplies. the sad part is if i bought that at lowes and at the paint store i would not have got half of it...
Getbored Designs   +1y
been using this site for two years nownever had a problem with any of their abrasivesgreat company
mike86mazda   +1y
I get flap disk and cutoff wheels for cheap from my dad.... 1.35 for flappers and .85 for cutoff wheels! Both work good and are decent brands.